Saturday 16 June 2007

Well tell me something I don't know. . .

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes...

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
Your Love Life Secrets, Revealed

Sometime last week I received a call from someone I did not expect...from someone back in Perth. Totally unexpected yet still somehow pleasant, considering how I treated her in the past. Talked for well over an hour(afterall it is an overseas call you know) just like old times...I'm so sleepy now...gtfo

No comments: