Tuesday 12 June 2007

Back for it all . . .

. . . and just in time for work. Started my first day today, didn't feel like work though because simply we didn't do any. First 3 days are orientation seminars conducted by the HR department, where on the fourth day I'd be heading down to the HQ in Orchard Road(woohoo!) for my training. Gonna go crash as soon as I finish this bastard of a post.

Oh yeah, I also returned from Siem Reap just last week...and I took some photos too(surprise surprise) , theres more but I'm just too tired right now to process all of them.
Give me a shout on how they look, methinks the colors look alright on my monitor, but at the same time I think my monitor is out of whack...god I wish I had one of them calibration thingys...















Here's a minor gripe, why is it that I can never find the UK edition of GQ anywhere on the newstands here?? This copy I managed to get my hands on were purchased at Changi Airport...on my way back into the country. WTH?

No comments: